This is the place to find out what hotel and club operators do to apply for a new 'venue licence' to operate gaming machines and keno, or keno only.

For further gaming and liquor licensing information, please visit the Department of Treasury and Finance Liquor and Gaming site.


Stay up to-date with all new website information

To check you are human please answer - When water freezes it becomes: